By submitting this form you are declaring yourself to be a candidate for graduation according to the choice you indicated above. All candidates for graduation must submit. By submitting this form, you acknowledge the following:
- According to my plans as of this date, I intend to graduate on the term indicated.
- While inclusion on the graduation candidate list does not guarantee that I will graduate from Centenary, I must be on this list in order to graduate from Centenary. A diploma is ordered for every person on the graduation candidate list and only for these persons. In the spring of each year, the faculty and Board of Trustees respectively vote to approve the names of only those candidates on the final version of the list.
- I am the one responsible for satisfying all of Centenary's graduation requirements. I must request all transfer work be reported in such a way that it can be evaluated before the conclusion of the semester in which I anticipate graduating.
- If I do not complete all graduation requirements before or by April 30, 2014, I cannot march during the commencement ceremonies on May 3, 2014.
- The graduation candidate list is supplied to various campus agents including, but not limited to, the Marketing and Communications Office, Bookstore, Student Life Office, Financial Aid Office, Business Office, faculty members, and Board of Trustees. This list is NOT sold to vendors. The only businesses that receive this list are hometown newspapers and companies that print the diplomas, announcements, and commencement programs and that furnish regalia.
- By submitting this application I am authorizing the Registrar's Office to include my name on the Candidate List web list unless I notify the Registrar in writing no later than one week after submitting my application.